Video: Chris Paul’s son does the ‘Blake Face’
But Paul’s 2-year-old son was the media darling.
While Paul was describing a pass to Griffin, he asked his son, Chris Paul Jr., to make the “Blake Face.”
The youngster did a dead-on impression of the Los Angeles big man.
NBA PLAYOFFS: Clippers take a 2-1 series lead
- Knicks older and (maybe) wiser, but better?
- Hawks’ Williams out with sprained right knee
- Reilly: Some NFL dreams never die
- Wharnsby: Room for new heroes in condensed NHL season
- Dickey throws shutout for 17th win, Mets top Miami (Yahoo! Sports)
- Wharnsby: Canada’s MacKinnon a product of family
- Schilling: Company crash cost me baseball fortune (Yahoo! Sports)
- David Stern won’t stand in way of jersey advertising
- Fans react to NHL’s off-Broadway drama
- Win from finals, Spurs want to finish Grizzlies