Video: Chris Paul’s son does the ‘Blake Face’
But Paul’s 2-year-old son was the media darling.
While Paul was describing a pass to Griffin, he asked his son, Chris Paul Jr., to make the “Blake Face.”
The youngster did a dead-on impression of the Los Angeles big man.
NBA PLAYOFFS: Clippers take a 2-1 series lead
- Notebook: Thunder 92, Pistons 90
- Brees lifts Clark from anonymity to NFL
- Don Cherry says female reporters need to be respected
- Braves pitch 3rd straight shutout, defeat Mets (Yahoo! Sports)
- Notebook: Hornets 111, Hawks 100
- Crosby: ‘I do not like any guy’ on the Flyers
- Peers rank Broncos’ Peyton Manning NFL’s 50th-best player
- Notebook: Nuggets 119, Bulls 118 OT
- Phillies ace Halladay out for 6 to 8 weeks (Yahoo! Sports)
- Senators carry on in Carolina without Spezza