Rose, Lin have most popular jerseys
Point guards are the big scorers in jersey sales.
Derrick Rose of Chicago and Jeremy Lin of New York ranked first and second on the list based on sales from April 2011 until now at the NBA Store in New York and on NBAStore.com.
NBA PLAYOFFS: Bulls moving on top overall seed
Here are the top 15:
Rose, Lin, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony.
Dwyane Wade, Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Rajon Rondo.
Amar’e Stoudemire, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, Dwight Howard, Chris Paul.
Bryant had the top selling jersey from 2001 to 2003 and again in 2007, 2009 and 2010. James had the top seller in 2004 and 2011. Wade topped sale in 2006.
Socially Related Topics
- #NBA #Heat #Wade Derrick Rose, Jeremy Lin have most popular
Article source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Sportznutz/~3/k01Z0oMW5YU/
- Study: Brain disease deaths high in NFL veterans (Yahoo! Sports)
- Blues rookie Vladimir Tarasenko raising eyebrows
- Ravens preparing for NFL’s 4th-toughest schedule
- 2012 NFL Schedule Does Seattle Seahawks No Favors: A Fan’s Take
- Brewers OF Aoki to sit out World Baseball Classic (Yahoo! Sports)
- Notebook: Spurs 114, Rockets 92
- Trick-shot quarterback Alex Tanney gets invitation to Bills’ rookie camp
- One-legged soccer player scores amazing goal
- Amateur stunned by highly unlikely hole-in-one
- Harper’s homers leads Nationals past Marlins 8-4 (Yahoo! Sports)