At NFL Shop, a Rough Find
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
Hut, hut, shop! This is NFL Draft week in New York City, and pro football is trying to be fashionable with a “pop-up” store on Sixth Avenue—right across the street from the fetching Bryant Park, and barely a Lagerfeld ponytail length away from style Xanadu Condé Nast. While this brief retail experiment (known as NFL Shop at Draft) is not going to make the pretty people forget, say, Milan’s 10 Corso Como, it’s worth a visit, if only to answer the pressing sartorial question of these times: What would I look like in a $65 pair of New England Patriots board shorts?
Article source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Sportznutz/~3/taoOYJTJ-XA/
- Thursday Sports Wrap
- NFL player kills himself at his former high school, police say
- Yankees sign RHP Wang to minor league contract (Yahoo! Sports)
- Brian Burke and the Toronto Maple Leafs
- Canadian junior hockey roster announced
- Santana pitches first no-hitter in Mets’ history (Yahoo! Sports)
- Wade (knee) plans to return to lineup against Bulls
- Tigers-Athletics Preview (Yahoo! Sports)
- Blues part ways with team president John Davidson
- NFL rookie symposium begins Sunday in Ohio