2012 Ferrari FF: First Look
When you think Ferrari you think fast, fierce and forceful. And – of course – the Ferrari FF is no exception. Its name ”FF” actually means ”Ferrari Four,” which refers to the fact that this is the company’s first four-wheel drive model. Goes from 0 to 62 miles-per-hour in 3.7 seconds, which makes this the fastest four-seater in the world, according to Ferrari. On the outside, this car shares similarities with its brothers in the Ferrari lineup, but also showcases a unique hatchback-like shape.
I know the picture shows the FF in the snow, but would you drive this car in the snow? I sure wouldn’t.
This is what Ferrari says about the FF: the Ferrari Four. Four as in four-wheel drive. Four as in the four comfortable seats that cocoon driver and occupants alike.
- The Booty Store
- Viral: Back to School… in a Hurry in a Jet Powered School Bus
- Now THIS is a first pitch
- Britney Spears–Hold It Against Me Video
- Music Madness: Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii
- Remembering the Heroes of Flight 93 – Pittsburgh Steelers and the NFL Today
- Viral Video: Tron Trailer
- Viral: Jane Austen’s Fight Club
- A Win for Flash in the Jobs vs. Flash War as Hulu says no to HTML 5
- Hero: 14 Year old gets first haircut