2012 Ferrari FF: First Look
When you think Ferrari you think fast, fierce and forceful. And – of course – the Ferrari FF is no exception. Its name ”FF” actually means ”Ferrari Four,” which refers to the fact that this is the company’s first four-wheel drive model. Goes from 0 to 62 miles-per-hour in 3.7 seconds, which makes this the fastest four-seater in the world, according to Ferrari. On the outside, this car shares similarities with its brothers in the Ferrari lineup, but also showcases a unique hatchback-like shape.
I know the picture shows the FF in the snow, but would you drive this car in the snow? I sure wouldn’t.
This is what Ferrari says about the FF: the Ferrari Four. Four as in four-wheel drive. Four as in the four comfortable seats that cocoon driver and occupants alike.
- Cool Video Light Show
- Kate Upton bounces all over the stage
- Viral: Controversial Miss Universe Contestants Body Paint Session
- Viral Video: OK Go – White Knuckles
- Martin Luther King–I Have a Dream
- Viral Video: Boyfriend is a jackass.
- Cool: Elephant helps tornado victims
- Viral: Doberman plus water slide = fun
- Viral – Major League Groin Shot