2012 Ferrari FF: First Look
February 28, 2012 by
When you think Ferrari you think fast, fierce and forceful. And – of course – the Ferrari FF is no exception. Its name ”FF” actually means ”Ferrari Four,” which refers to the fact that this is the company’s first four-wheel drive model. Goes from 0 to 62 miles-per-hour in 3.7 seconds, which makes this the fastest four-seater in the world, according to Ferrari. On the outside, this car shares similarities with its brothers in the Ferrari lineup, but also showcases a unique hatchback-like shape.
I know the picture shows the FF in the snow, but would you drive this car in the snow? I sure wouldn’t.
This is what Ferrari says about the FF: the Ferrari Four. Four as in four-wheel drive. Four as in the four comfortable seats that cocoon driver and occupants alike.
- When is a bikini too small?
- Viral Video: Gun Size Matters (with Shenae Grimes!) (unrated cut)
- Viral Video: Full Metal Disney (NSFW)
- Viral: Back to School… in a Hurry in a Jet Powered School Bus
- Video: Synchronized BMX Faceplant
- 16 And Well Adjusted
- Video: The best juggling you will ever see.
- SI Swimsuit Model Jessica White in the Philippines
- Proof that pro wrestling is real
- Cute Overdose: Baby Bears Wrestle