2012 Ferrari FF: First Look
When you think Ferrari you think fast, fierce and forceful. And – of course – the Ferrari FF is no exception. Its name ”FF” actually means ”Ferrari Four,” which refers to the fact that this is the company’s first four-wheel drive model. Goes from 0 to 62 miles-per-hour in 3.7 seconds, which makes this the fastest four-seater in the world, according to Ferrari. On the outside, this car shares similarities with its brothers in the Ferrari lineup, but also showcases a unique hatchback-like shape.
I know the picture shows the FF in the snow, but would you drive this car in the snow? I sure wouldn’t.
This is what Ferrari says about the FF: the Ferrari Four. Four as in four-wheel drive. Four as in the four comfortable seats that cocoon driver and occupants alike.
- Live Small
- Harry Potter Pole Dance
- Toys do Parkour – Stop Motion Animation
- Weatherman freaks out over lightning
- This dude needs a change of underwear
- Student Suicide Illustrates Internet Dangers
- It’s Real! Duke Nukem Forever launch trailer
- Some perspective on Facebook
- Kitten – "Chinatown"
- Cool Video Light Show