2012 Ferrari FF: First Look
When you think Ferrari you think fast, fierce and forceful. And – of course – the Ferrari FF is no exception. Its name ”FF” actually means ”Ferrari Four,” which refers to the fact that this is the company’s first four-wheel drive model. Goes from 0 to 62 miles-per-hour in 3.7 seconds, which makes this the fastest four-seater in the world, according to Ferrari. On the outside, this car shares similarities with its brothers in the Ferrari lineup, but also showcases a unique hatchback-like shape.
I know the picture shows the FF in the snow, but would you drive this car in the snow? I sure wouldn’t.
This is what Ferrari says about the FF: the Ferrari Four. Four as in four-wheel drive. Four as in the four comfortable seats that cocoon driver and occupants alike.
- Olivia Munn is still the hottest geek we know
- Viral: Doberman plus water slide = fun
- Katy Perry’s Boobs are becoming our heroes.
- I know they call getting married taking the plunge, but this is ridiculous
- The best salesman of all time
- Best Pre Race Prayer Ever! Heck the best prayer ever.
- Viral Video: Gun Size Matters (with Shenae Grimes!) (unrated cut)
- 1 U.S. Marine vs. 30 NY City Cops (The Marine Wins)
- Viral Video: Full Metal Disney (NSFW)
- Viral Video: Fire Tornado