2012 Ferrari FF: First Look
When you think Ferrari you think fast, fierce and forceful. And – of course – the Ferrari FF is no exception. Its name ”FF” actually means ”Ferrari Four,” which refers to the fact that this is the company’s first four-wheel drive model. Goes from 0 to 62 miles-per-hour in 3.7 seconds, which makes this the fastest four-seater in the world, according to Ferrari. On the outside, this car shares similarities with its brothers in the Ferrari lineup, but also showcases a unique hatchback-like shape.
I know the picture shows the FF in the snow, but would you drive this car in the snow? I sure wouldn’t.
This is what Ferrari says about the FF: the Ferrari Four. Four as in four-wheel drive. Four as in the four comfortable seats that cocoon driver and occupants alike.
- The best salesman of all time
- Viral Video: OK Go – White Knuckles
- Viral: Talking Cats Playing Patty-Cake
- Page 3 sends up the Old Spice Guy
- Video: Abstinence the Video Game
- Prism Cool amateur sci/fi short
- Britney Spears–Hold It Against Me Video
- Dogs are stupid
- I know they call getting married taking the plunge, but this is ridiculous
- Playboy’s ‘Tron’ Shoot Shows The Beauty Of ‘Grid’-Created Babes