2012 Ferrari FF: First Look
When you think Ferrari you think fast, fierce and forceful. And – of course – the Ferrari FF is no exception. Its name ”FF” actually means ”Ferrari Four,” which refers to the fact that this is the company’s first four-wheel drive model. Goes from 0 to 62 miles-per-hour in 3.7 seconds, which makes this the fastest four-seater in the world, according to Ferrari. On the outside, this car shares similarities with its brothers in the Ferrari lineup, but also showcases a unique hatchback-like shape.
I know the picture shows the FF in the snow, but would you drive this car in the snow? I sure wouldn’t.
This is what Ferrari says about the FF: the Ferrari Four. Four as in four-wheel drive. Four as in the four comfortable seats that cocoon driver and occupants alike.
- Diving beautiful Antarctica
- Coldplay–Christmas Lights
- Lewis shuts down SF, Texas trims WS deficit to 2-1
- Cute Overdose – Dora the Explorer starring in Inception: Incepción Trailer
- Viral: Hooked on a Feeling by David Hasselhoff
- Viral: The Rent is too Damn High
- Nicole Scherzinger gets wet again in hot new video
- Amazing Meteor Video
- Amy Childs–Britain’s version of Snookie
- Scary toy dinosaur