CES Opening Thoughts
Wow Ballmer can talk a lot and say absolutely nothing. That was the biggest take from the keynote to open CES. Not everything at CES was boring today though as there were some great new products from Samsung, Intel, and Nokia today…. more on ComputerNutz
- CES Top 5
- 1 U.S. Marine vs. 30 NY City Cops (The Marine Wins)
- City council admits having no zombie attack plan.
- Bank-Robbing Stripper and Brothers Caught After Car Chase, Gun Battle
- Kittens might be cute, but they are manipulative bastards too
- I Recycle. Do You? November 15 is America Recycles Day!
- The award for best Steven Jobs Obituary goes to The Onion
- Idiocracy: The MPAA, RIAA, Supervillains, Homeland Security, and the law. Where are we headed?
- Berenice Marlohe and Naomie Harris are the new Bond Girls
- Fukushima, Japan – Nuclear Reactor Explosion – March 12, 2011