iPad 3 Coming Soon… Here is what it should have and what we hope for
January 5, 2012 by
With talk rampant that the iPad 3 is coming in the first half of the year there is a lot of speculation about what it needs to have to stay ahead of the curve. A small update like the iPhone 4s is going to put Apple behind the proverbial eight ball as the iPad 2 is good enough for most uses and incremental upgrades will make it tough to keep the high price points that Apple has grown used to with competition heating up in the tablet space.
Here are the upgrades that we think we will see and some we are just hoping for… read more
- Is this the beginning of the end of Apple?
- Why the iPad will change everything
- How to print from an iPad
- Now this is an iPad case! – 1300 foot drop and no damage
- Wi-Fi by the Hour Now Available for iPad (LiveScience.com) | InfoTiki.com
- Google Developing Ipad Killer
- The real reason the new iPad spells disaster for Microsoft. (It’s not the retina display either)
- Tech News Today: iPad2 launches