Now this is an iPad case! – 1300 foot drop and no damage
This is cool, how about a product demo that is amazing and maybe the first commercial for a product that was ever effective on me. The pricing seems fair at 45-90 bucks as well. I want one of these, and really have no use at all for it as I will not be taking my iPad anywhere extreme, that just doesn’t make it any less cool that I could. To demonstrate its RPT energy absorbing technology, G-Form goes skydiving with both the Extreme Edge™ and the Extreme Portfolio™ iPad cases and drops both iPads from above 1300 feet AGL after playing movies in free fall. Neither iPad sustains any damage with the movies still playing after ground impact. G-Form’s RPT technology was originally developed to protect athletes from impacts, but is now incorporated into their line of electronic device protection for tablets, laptop computers and other devices.
- Real life Tron Lightcyle
- Wi-Fi by the Hour Now Available for iPad (LiveScience.com) | InfoTiki.com
- iPad 3 Coming Soon… Here is what it should have and what we hope for
- How to print from an iPad
- The real reason the new iPad spells disaster for Microsoft. (It’s not the retina display either)
- Google Developing Ipad Killer
- Is this the beginning of the end of Apple?
- Why the iPad will change everything
- Tech News Today: iPad2 launches
- Humans CAN fly.