The award for best Steven Jobs Obituary goes to The Onion
The Onion had a great short article memorializing Steve Jobs today and it says it all while still being funny as hell. Epic win.
- Wi-Fi by the Hour Now Available for iPad (LiveScience.com) | InfoTiki.com
- Apple unveils two new MacBook Air Netbooks
- Why the iPad will change everything
- A Win for Flash in the Jobs vs. Flash War as Hulu says no to HTML 5
- Is this the beginning of the end of Apple?
- The real reason the new iPad spells disaster for Microsoft. (It’s not the retina display either)
- As the Storm Troopers trample all over the constitution, somewhere Steve Jobs is smiling: Our thoughts on the “stolen” iPhone.
- Google Developing Ipad Killer
- Apple flubs first major post Jobs release as backlash against Apple’s iAuthor program growing
- U2 returns to Glastonbury, Bieber’s hair for sale