The award for best Steven Jobs Obituary goes to The Onion
The Onion had a great short article memorializing Steve Jobs today and it says it all while still being funny as hell. Epic win.
- Wi-Fi by the Hour Now Available for iPad (LiveScience.com) | InfoTiki.com
- A Win for Flash in the Jobs vs. Flash War as Hulu says no to HTML 5
- Google Developing Ipad Killer
- Apple Stores in China under siege
- As the Storm Troopers trample all over the constitution, somewhere Steve Jobs is smiling: Our thoughts on the “stolen” iPhone.
- The real reason the new iPad spells disaster for Microsoft. (It’s not the retina display either)
- Apple flubs first major post Jobs release as backlash against Apple’s iAuthor program growing
- Why the iPad will change everything
- Is this the beginning of the end of Apple?
- Fukushima, Japan – Nuclear Reactor Explosion – March 12, 2011