Is this the beginning of the end of Apple?
Following yesterdays disappointing iPhone 4s announcement, it got us to thinking about Apple and it’s long term prospects without Steve Jobs. With a boring keynote and a 4s product announcement that has been met with a nearly universal reaction of “that’s all” basically Apple has become the follower in the phone market with Android leading the way, the 4S is basically just a catch-up to what is already out there in the Android and unbelievably Windows phone market.
So the company we have always thought of as the leader in the market is now playing catch up, imagine in another year how far behind Android the iPhone is going to be and it starts to look worse. … read more at Computernutz.com
- Amazon declares war on local retailers
- Amazon adds free book lending to Prime
- Free MP3: The Very Merry Christmas Sugo Holiday Sampler
- Google Developing Ipad Killer
- The award for best Steven Jobs Obituary goes to The Onion
- Watch out Apple, Windows 8 may just be an iOS Killer?
- Apple unveils two new MacBook Air Netbooks
- A Win for Flash in the Jobs vs. Flash War as Hulu says no to HTML 5
- Apple Stores in China under siege
- Why the iPad will change everything