Is this the beginning of the end of Apple?
Following yesterdays disappointing iPhone 4s announcement, it got us to thinking about Apple and it’s long term prospects without Steve Jobs. With a boring keynote and a 4s product announcement that has been met with a nearly universal reaction of “that’s all” basically Apple has become the follower in the phone market with Android leading the way, the 4S is basically just a catch-up to what is already out there in the Android and unbelievably Windows phone market.
So the company we have always thought of as the leader in the market is now playing catch up, imagine in another year how far behind Android the iPhone is going to be and it starts to look worse. … read more at Computernutz.com
- Free MP3: The Very Merry Christmas Sugo Holiday Sampler
- Amazon adds free book lending to Prime
- Amazon declares war on local retailers
- Apple Stores in China under siege
- The award for best Steven Jobs Obituary goes to The Onion
- As the Storm Troopers trample all over the constitution, somewhere Steve Jobs is smiling: Our thoughts on the “stolen” iPhone.
- The real reason the new iPad spells disaster for Microsoft. (It’s not the retina display either)
- A Win for Flash in the Jobs vs. Flash War as Hulu says no to HTML 5
- Watch out Apple, Windows 8 may just be an iOS Killer?
- Google Developing Ipad Killer