16 And Well Adjusted
What happens when you are the only non-pregnant 16 year old in school? Reality shows "16 And Pregnant" and "Teen Mom" have shown the trials and tribulations associated with having a child before you’re ready, but they’ve turned a blind eye to the girls who are increasingly finding themselves in the minority. We speak of course, of the "16 And Well-Adjusted." Doomed to make practical choices and think things out before making a decision, these girls struggle to be accepted by their pregnant peers while also preparing themselves for the future, which is sadly bright. And thanks to sketch group Landline, they now have their own reality show. It’s about time.
Via HuffPost Comedy
- 50/50 is hilarious and heartfelt
- Hall Pass
- What to watch: Denis Leary and Friends Present Douchebags and Donuts
- WTF: A jumping cow?
- Photo: What do you see…..pervert
- I know they call getting married taking the plunge, but this is ridiculous
- Site of the Day: PassiveAgressiveNotes.com
- Why can’t I ever get laid?
- Ohio Bans Marvel Universe
- This dude needs a change of underwear