16 And Well Adjusted
What happens when you are the only non-pregnant 16 year old in school? Reality shows "16 And Pregnant" and "Teen Mom" have shown the trials and tribulations associated with having a child before you’re ready, but they’ve turned a blind eye to the girls who are increasingly finding themselves in the minority. We speak of course, of the "16 And Well-Adjusted." Doomed to make practical choices and think things out before making a decision, these girls struggle to be accepted by their pregnant peers while also preparing themselves for the future, which is sadly bright. And thanks to sketch group Landline, they now have their own reality show. It’s about time.
Via HuffPost Comedy
- 50/50 is hilarious and heartfelt
- Hall Pass
- What to watch: Denis Leary and Friends Present Douchebags and Donuts
- Friday Funny: Computers are getting smarter all the time
- Page 3 sends up the Old Spice Guy
- Hammy Hanukah
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time
- Viral Epic Sax Dude is the new RickRoll
- Viral Video: Chicken Fried Lady!
- Maybe it’s the parents, not the sponge, we call BS on this news story …