16 And Well Adjusted
What happens when you are the only non-pregnant 16 year old in school? Reality shows "16 And Pregnant" and "Teen Mom" have shown the trials and tribulations associated with having a child before you’re ready, but they’ve turned a blind eye to the girls who are increasingly finding themselves in the minority. We speak of course, of the "16 And Well-Adjusted." Doomed to make practical choices and think things out before making a decision, these girls struggle to be accepted by their pregnant peers while also preparing themselves for the future, which is sadly bright. And thanks to sketch group Landline, they now have their own reality show. It’s about time.
Via HuffPost Comedy
- Hall Pass
- What to watch: Denis Leary and Friends Present Douchebags and Donuts
- 50/50 is hilarious and heartfelt
- Thought of the Day: WTF IKEA
- Scary toy dinosaur
- Monday Back to School Laugh
- Photo: What do you see…..pervert
- Best Pre Race Prayer Ever! Heck the best prayer ever.
- Video: Synchronized BMX Faceplant
- Page 3 sends up the Old Spice Guy