Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Fukushima, Japan – Nuclear Reactor Explosion – March 12, 2011
- Jimmy Kimmel is an asshole
- Viral: Controversial Miss Universe Contestants Body Paint Session
- Viral: Relive the 80’s Playboy Style
- Grandma and Grandpa Rock Out
- Proof that pro wrestling is real
- What you think of as solid….
- Viral: Clean Coal Air Freshener
- Page 3 sends up the Old Spice Guy
- Cute Overdose: Babies and Lemons