Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Armed Robbery 101: A Primer
- Olivia Munn is still the hottest geek we know
- Best Pre Race Prayer Ever! Heck the best prayer ever.
- Viral: Homeless man with golden radio voice
- Cool: Elephant helps tornado victims
- Cute Overdose
- Viral: Talking Cats Playing Patty-Cake
- Elementary Kid inspires us all to be better.
- Viral Epic Sax Dude is the new RickRoll
- Featured Music: The Ghost Inside