Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Remembering the Heroes of Flight 93 – Pittsburgh Steelers and the NFL Today
- A Win for Flash in the Jobs vs. Flash War as Hulu says no to HTML 5
- Britney Spears–Hold It Against Me Video
- Real life Tron Lightcyle
- Viral: People are Awesome
- Elementary Kid inspires us all to be better.
- SNL says what we all think about the Shakeweight
- Viral Video: OK Go – White Knuckles
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time
- SI Swimsuit Model Jessica White in the Philippines