Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Cute Overdose: Video – What happens when you feed baby chicks skittles.
- Cute Overdose: Priest Skateboarding
- Our Unbelievably Beautiful Solar System
- SI Swimsuit Model Jessica White in the Philippines
- Viral Video: Gun Size Matters (with Shenae Grimes!) (unrated cut)
- Future Army Exoskeleton
- Dogs are stupid
- Video: Blue Mountain State.. My kind of College
- WTF: A jumping cow?
- Viral: Homeless man with golden radio voice