Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Sports Babe: Brooklyn Decker
- Drunk Guy vs.. Flip Flop
- Cute Overdose: Baby Bears Wrestle
- Video: Abstinence the Video Game
- Music Madness: Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii
- Viral – Major League Groin Shot
- Viral Video: Grover does Old Spice Man spoof
- Girl with big guns: Jordan Carver gets in danger at the gun store.
- Remembering the Heroes of Flight 93 – Pittsburgh Steelers and the NFL Today
- Viral: Jane Austen’s Fight Club