Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Student Suicide Illustrates Internet Dangers
- Video: The best juggling you will ever see.
- When is a bikini too small?
- Pedophile and 16 year old wife hit E! and gross us all out
- Cool Video Light Show
- Video: The Mountain
- How to break up with your girl
- Amy Childs–Britain’s version of Snookie
- Phoenix IS the dust bowl tonight
- Real life Tron Lightcyle