Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Viral: Pumpkin Drop
- Viral: Amazing Short Film – Sintel
- Katy Perry’s Boobs are becoming our heroes.
- Viral: The Food Network we really want to see
- Nicole Scherzinger gets wet again in hot new video
- Kate Upton’s… ummmm… Talents
- Viral Video: Teenage Dream & Just the way you are – Acapella Cover – Katy Perry – Bruno Mars – Mike Tompkins
- Viral: The Carnivorous Caterpillar
- Discovery shuttle blasts off with”One last reach for the stars”