Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- There was once a dancing baby… Now there is a baby who gets Jiggy With It
- How to break up with your girl
- Phoenix IS the dust bowl tonight
- Viral: Amazing Short Film – Sintel
- Toys do Parkour – Stop Motion Animation
- Harry Potter Pole Dance
- Featured Music: The Ghost Inside
- Heartwarming: Fallen Navy SEAL’s Dog Refuses to Leave Master’s Side at Funeral
- Cute Overdose: Baby Bears Wrestle
- Viral Video: Parallel Parking