Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Scary toy dinosaur
- Viral Video: The Douche
- Viral Video: Teenage Dream & Just the way you are – Acapella Cover – Katy Perry – Bruno Mars – Mike Tompkins
- Interview with a one year old
- Cute Overdose
- Page 3 sends up the Old Spice Guy
- You too can send stuff into space
- The World’s Greatest Drag Race
- Paw-Paw Rock is the greatest song I ever heard (I am admittedly just a little biased)
- Keep It In Your Pants