Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Viral Video: Gun Size Matters (with Shenae Grimes!) (unrated cut)
- This is how to teach people
- Fukushima, Japan – Nuclear Reactor Explosion – March 12, 2011
- Paw-Paw Rock is the greatest song I ever heard (I am admittedly just a little biased)
- Video: Surfer Almost Swallowed by Whale
- Prism Cool amateur sci/fi short
- Pedophile and 16 year old wife hit E! and gross us all out
- Viral Video: Words
- Amish Skiing
- Hump Day Hottie: Alessandra Ambrosio