Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Viral: Talking Cats Playing Patty-Cake
- Best Pre Race Prayer Ever! Heck the best prayer ever.
- Lewis shuts down SF, Texas trims WS deficit to 2-1
- Viral: The Rent is too Damn High
- Video: How to make people pay attention to a safety speech
- The best salesman of all time
- Kate Upton bounces all over the stage
- Elementary Kid inspires us all to be better.
- Viral Video: Teenage Dream & Just the way you are – Acapella Cover – Katy Perry – Bruno Mars – Mike Tompkins
- Sports Babe: Brooklyn Decker