Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Amish Skiing
- Interview with a one year old
- Remembering the Heroes of Flight 93 – Pittsburgh Steelers and the NFL Today
- Cute Overdose – Dora the Explorer starring in Inception: Incepción Trailer
- Viral Epic Sax Dude is the new RickRoll
- Cool: Elephant helps tornado victims
- Sports Babe: Brooklyn Decker
- Video: The Mountain
- Martin Luther King–I Have a Dream
- French People are Funny