Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- French People are Funny
- Diving beautiful Antarctica
- Cute Overdose: Video – What happens when you feed baby chicks skittles.
- Viral: Jane Austen’s Fight Club
- Keep It In Your Pants
- Viral: The Rent is too Damn High
- Music Madness: Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii
- Humans CAN fly.
- Prism Cool amateur sci/fi short
- Viral: Controversial Miss Universe Contestants Body Paint Session