Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Video: Surfer Almost Swallowed by Whale
- Viral Video: Tron Trailer
- You too can send stuff into space
- Viral Video: Parallel Parking
- This dude needs a change of underwear
- Kate Upton bounces all over the stage
- Viral: Pumpkin Drop
- Keep It In Your Pants
- Live Small
- Toys do Parkour – Stop Motion Animation