Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Martin Luther King–I Have a Dream
- Sports Babe: Brooklyn Decker
- Viral – Major League Groin Shot
- Sad Video: Dolphin Struggles to Swim in Oil Off Louisiana’s Coast
- Kate Upton bounces all over the stage
- Cool optical illusion
- Video: Blue Mountain State.. My kind of College
- Humans CAN fly.
- This is how to teach people
- The 20 Scariest Movies Ever