Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Viral: Talking Cats Playing Patty-Cake
- Hump Day Hottie: Alessandra Ambrosio
- Future Army Exoskeleton
- Viral: Relive the 80’s Playboy Style
- Grandma and Grandpa Rock Out
- Viral: The Rent is too Damn High
- Three Little Pigs read by Christopher Walken
- Phoenix IS the dust bowl tonight
- Viral Video: Boyfriend is a jackass.
- Viral Video: Parallel Parking