Area 51 secrets revealed
Located inside the Nevada Test and Training Range, the flat-dry lake bed known as Groom Lake has been the home to some of the nation’s most advanced espionage and weapons technology, hair-raising tales of Cold War brinksmanship, and possibly much worse, according to a new book about the top-secret military base.
In these three videos, CNET’s Molly Wood reports on author Annie Jacobsen’s book, "Area 51," which chronicles what happened on the top secret military base during the Cold War.
Secrets of Area 51: The road to Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The history and technology of Area 51
Secrets of Area 51: The alien controversy
- Lewis shuts down SF, Texas trims WS deficit to 2-1
- Proof that pro wrestling is real
- Viral: Amazing Short Film – Sintel
- WTF: A jumping cow?
- 1 U.S. Marine vs. 30 NY City Cops (The Marine Wins)
- Playboy’s ‘Tron’ Shoot Shows The Beauty Of ‘Grid’-Created Babes
- The best salesman of all time
- Student Suicide Illustrates Internet Dangers
- Elementary Kid inspires us all to be better.
- Nicole Scherzinger gets wet again in hot new video