A Rap Ode to Wal-Mart
WTF, I thought with my daily trip around the web I had seen it all, then I came across this little gem. A rapper and his bootie shaking dancers wander the isles of Wal-Mart and goes completely insane with lyrics like “she buyin Summer’s Eve, she keep her body clean” making me long for the days of Rebecca Black and Friday.
Video: New Orleans Bounce
- Friday Sports Wrap
- Fanny Friday
- Links for Friday
- Reality Check
- Difference Makers: Patrick Rodgers
- Page 3 sends up the Old Spice Guy
- Why can’t I ever get laid?
- Parkour dogs
- The good news is that you wont catch on fire… the bad news is your Mountain Dew has flame retardant in it
- This dude needs a change of underwear