A Rap Ode to Wal-Mart
WTF, I thought with my daily trip around the web I had seen it all, then I came across this little gem. A rapper and his bootie shaking dancers wander the isles of Wal-Mart and goes completely insane with lyrics like “she buyin Summer’s Eve, she keep her body clean” making me long for the days of Rebecca Black and Friday.
Video: New Orleans Bounce
- Fanny Friday
- Friday Sports Wrap
- Links for Friday
- M. Night Shyamalan Career Graph
- The dumbest dog in the world
- Why can’t I ever get laid?
- Joke Break
- The 2010 Geopolitical Map of the World
- Maybe it’s the parents, not the sponge, we call BS on this news story …
- Site of the Day: PassiveAgressiveNotes.com