Viral: Todays proof that the internet is stupid 1928 mobile phone meme
The latest internet meme that basically proves how stupid the internet is when taken as a whole is the woman in the old Charlie Chaplin film The Circus who the internet seems to think is talking on a cell phone.
The prevailing internet conspiracy theory is that the woman is a time traveler, making a call through time. I would debunk this by saying it would’ve been awfully hard to get reception before cell towers were ever invented, but I figure anybody who believes this woman broke the space-time continuum to visit 1928 isn’t going to be convinced by facts or logic.
So here you go internet, here is the video showing a 1928 mobile phone, we are convinced.
- The Internet wins as SOPA is halted in the House and PIPA is postponed indefinitely in the Senate
- Google vs the World… next up for destruction: Skype
- Facebook is broken, the world weeps as addicted farmers all over the world lose crops, world hunger ensues, and life as we know it…
- This weeks 10 hottest chicks on the Internet
- Cute Overdose: Lights Camera Jackson is a somewhat cute, somewhat creepy Kid Movie Reviewer
- Steve Jobs basically committed suicide
- Dogs are stupid
- Why the world says American’s are stupid.
- Maybe it’s the parents, not the sponge, we call BS on this news story …
- Proof that rednecks are idiots: Redneck long jump