Halo Reach – Stronger, Harder, Faster
Better game play, a darker story, and no more loose ends. Halo gets a 9 out of 10
"Halo Reach,” the fourth in the popular series that pits the player against murderous aliens in a variety of settings, is available now in stores across the United States.
Halo has sold more than 34 million copies in the nine years of its life — boosting the popularity of Microsoft’s Xbox console — helping the world’s largest software company grab a large slice of the $20 billion U.S. video game business.
The new "Halo: Reach," technically a prequel to the main Halo narrative, has better graphics, more complex fighting scenarios and new ways of playing with others online, which analysts say could bring some excitement back to the slack video game business.
Available now from $59.99
- Real life Tron Lightcyle
- Deal of the Day – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 just $36.99
- Viral Video: Pac Man in real life
- Mass Effect 2 Review
- Deal of the Day: Heavy Rain for PS3
- Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty Review
- Site of the Day: Bing Games
- Deal of the Day: Robonica Roboni – I Programmable Gaming Robot just $59.99
- Mobile is the Way to Go for the Modern World
- Deal of the Day: Sidewinder Gaming Mouse $23.68